There are four categories of fees that a candidate has to pay while pursuing the course.
- Registration Fees: New students pay a one-time registration fee, which includes their first year’s.
- Subscription Fee: Note: The CIMA subscription year runs from 1st January until 31st December.Subscription fees: To study CIMA you need to pay an annual subscription which is due on 1 January each year.
- Exam Fees: The student has to pay exam fees for every examination.
- Exemption Fees: If a candidate is entitled to any exemptions he/she needs to pay exemption fee per paper being exempted. It is usually equivalent to the exam fees of the corresponding paper.
- Total costs over three years: GBP 5,302
(Please Note: This fee is paid to CIMA and does not include Coaching Fee)
I hope this information was helpful.
Download Arivupro App for free: