- ICSI has introduced CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) in place of Foundation Programme on Feb 2020.
- CSEET is the only qualifying entrance test for registration to the CS Executive Programme.
- CSEET has been introduced keeping in view the diverse academic standards of students seeking admission in the Company Secretaryship Course, to attract meritorious students and to test their aptitude for the Company Secretary profession.
- The candidates appearing/passed in class 12th examinations shall be eligible for appearing in the CSEET.
- All the students seeking admission in the Company Secretary Course including graduates/ post graduates, etc. shall be required to qualify the CSEET from February 3, 2020 onwards.
Comprehensive Study Material
App to Track Performance
Mocks and Exams
- A candidate passed / appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to CS Executive Programme, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to Executive Programme.
- ICSI will conduct CS Executive Entrance Test based on Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions and viva-voce for testing listening, written communication and oral communication skills.
- There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test.
|Number of MCQs (Paper wise)||Maximum Marks|
| Business Communication ||35||50 Marks (15 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (20 MCQs x 1 Mark each)|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50 Marks (15 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (20 MCQs x 1 Mark each)|
|Economic and Business Environment||35||50 Marks (15 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (20 MCQs x 1 Mark each)|
|Current Affairs||20||20 Marks (5 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (10 MCQs x 1 Mark each)|
|Total ||120 MCQs||170 Marks for 120 Minutes|
|Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce)||Variable Number of Questions||30 Marks for 15 Minutes|
- There will be no negative marking in the CSEET.
- Candidates are expected to be conversant with the amendments/changes in the CSEET subject contents up to one month preceding the date of Examination.
- Candidates shall be declared ‘PASS’ in CSEET on securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate.
Registration Process The steps for registration for CSEET are as under:
Step 1 : In order to Register for “CSEET”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”
Step 2 : Click on the link https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx for registration for CSEET.
Step 3 : Fill Basic Details
Step 4 : Fill Qualification Details
Step 5 : Fee Details
Step 6 : Upload Mandatory Documents*
Step 7 : Preview Application Click on “Confirm Application” button after previewing
Step 8 : Payment Mode Selection
Step 9 : Transaction Id Generation. Note transaction Id for future reference.
On successful payment, candidate will be registered in CSEET and same will be intimated through email/SMS on registered email id/mobile number. Candidate can appear for the CSEET as per the schedule sent through email/SMS.
- *Mandatory document to be uploaded by the students at the time of registration for CSEET:
- Photograph of the candidate (size 20kb to 50kb)
- Signature of the candidate (size 10kb to 20kb)
- DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for 10+2 Examinations (if appearing) or 10+2 Pass Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (for availing Fee Concession)
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
- All the files to be uploaded while registering for CSEET should be present in one of the formats viz. jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf.
- The maximum allowed file size is 2 MB.
- Go to https://www.arivupro.com/admission and Fill-Up the Admission Form
- Pay an Advance of Rs 5,000 to Book your Seat (Limited Number of Students per Class)
- ArivuPro Academic Coordinator verifies the Admission Form and Sends a confirmation of admission through Email ID provided.
- Last Step is Important one Attend Classes as scheduled and Study Regularly