- ACCA stands for Association for Chartered Certified Accountant.
- A Chartered Certified Accountant is a profession in the field of finance and accounting. The profession keenly concentrates on auditing financial records, investing financial anomalies, financial forecasting and developing and maintaining financial system.
- This have been divided into two levels - Fundamental levels and Strategic professional levels, with 13 exams.
Eligibility criteria to appear for this exam - Qualified the 10+2 exams , An aggregate of 65% in Mathematics/Accounts and English and a minimum of 50% in other subjects
Duration of this course - It takes 2 to 3 years to complete all the exams of the ACCA course.
ACCA Course syllabus - The Qualification has been divided into 2 levels - Fundamentals Level and Strategic Professional Level, with 13 exams.
- ACCA Fundamentals Level (9 Papers further Divided into Applied Knowledge & Applied Skills)
- Applied Knowledge [Diploma]
- Applied Skills [Advanced Diploma]
2. ACCA Strategic Professional Level (4 Papers further Divided into Essentials and Optional)
- SBR Strategic Business Reporting
- SBL Strategic Business Leader
- Options (Complete any 2 out of 4)
- P4 - AFM Advanced Financial Management
- P5 - APM Advanced Performance Management
- P6 - ATX Advanced Taxation
- P7 - AAA Advanced Audit and Assurance
Passing criteria and Exam pattern -
- Minimum of 50 percent marks in each paper.
- F1 to F4 are MCQ’s and computer based exams (‘CBE’) and can be taken at any time during the year and remaining 9 papers are paper based exams
- All paper based exams for papers F5 to F9 and SBR to AAA are conducted 4 times a year in the months of March, June, September and December
Advantage of this course -
- Global Recognition
- Earn a Good Salary
- Aquire Good Knowledge in Finance, Tax, Audit
Scope of ACCA -
- Management Accounting
- Financial & Cost Accounting
I hope this information was helpful.
For further details, please contact - https://www.arivupro.com/
Download Arivupro App for free:
📨 Website: http://www.learn.arivupro.com.com/
⌚️ IOS: https:https://apps.apple.com/in/app/arivupro/id1481036287