A Chartered Accountant is a profession in the field of finance, tax and accounting. The profession keenly concentrates on preparation & auditing financial records, investing financial anomalies, financial forecasting, Tax planning, developing and maintaining financial system
The pattern of CA exam -
- Minimum of 40 percent marks in each paper and 50 % in Aggregate
- All paper based exams for papers are conducted 2 times a year in the months of May and November
Exam pattern For CPT -
- The question paper carries multiple choice questions of a total of 200 marks.
- The exam is held in pen and pencil mode for a duration of four hours divided into two sessions ( 2 hours each).
- Each question carries 1 mark and for each correct attempt, candidates will get full marks.
- There’s negative marking 1/4 mark deduction (one fourth) for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium Question Paper Booklet for answering the questions.
Exam pattern of Intermediate for IPC -
The Intermediate IPC course exam will consist of seven papers as under:
- Business Law, Ethics and Communication
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management
- Advanced Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance
- Information Technology and Strategic Management
I hope this information was helpful.
For further details, please contact - https://www.arivupro.com/
Download Arivupro App for free:
📨 Website: http://www.learn.arivupro.com.com/