The eligibility criteria for CA Foundation 2020 -
- Candidate must have passed of 2nd PUC exam
- Candidate must have registered for the CA foundation by - December 31st for May attempt, and by June 30th for November attempt
- After successful registration the candidate have to undergo a minimum of 4 months of study period before appearing the exam for foundation.
Process to apply for CA foundation 2020 -
- Visit the official page of ICAI website in online - https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=6533
- Create a new login ID by entering the complete details and Login ID will be generated.
- Log in using Login ID and Password.
- Fill the application form and upload the documents
- After the application is filled, pay the fees in online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the form which is to be printed
On competition of registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidate through (CDS) - Centralized Dispatch System
I hope this information was helpful.
For further details, please contact - https://www.arivupro.com/
Download Arivupro App for free:
📨 Website: http://www.learn.arivupro.com.com/