The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will open the online application window for CA November 2020 examinations from 5th of August. The candidates seeking admissions to CA Course of all levels - Foundation course, Intermediate and Intermediate IPC course, and Final (Old and New Scheme) course could fill the application form at the official website of ICAI.
The last date of application for ICAI November 2020 is August 25 with the regular application fee.
The candidates who will miss filing the application form of ICAI November 2020 can apply with an additional fee Rs 600 as the late charges from August 26 to September 4.
ICAI will now be conducting the examinations for all CA courses from November 1 to 18 on different days. Moreover, the cancelled exams of CA May 2020 will also be held along with the November cycle due to COVID-19 outbreak in India.
CA November 2020 Examination Schedule -
ICAI Exam Registration Dates 2020 -
Registration Process -
Follow this guidelines if your applying for the first time,
- Click LOGIN/REGISTER on the main tab of the https://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Click on 'New User Register here!' to register for ICAI exam as a fresh student. ( Check the image below)
- Visit the official ICAI website or click on the direct link given below
- Register as a new user for CA November Examinations
- Choose registration number in the drop-down
- Authenticate using course+SRN+DOB
- Once authentication is done, enter email and mobile number
- Login with the help of registration number and password
- Provide the address and other details
- Validate email and mobile number
- Fill up the form and upload the necessary documents
- Make a payment of application fee to complete the process
- Download the duly filled form
- Debit Card or Credit Card (VISA or MASTER or MAESTRO/ RUPAY)
- Net Banking
- Bhim UPI payment
The candidate will have to create a login ID on the official ICAI website, through one-time registration.
Once the candidate has registered, he/she will receive a username and password through an email. The same will be shared through an SMS on the phone number furnished at the time of one-time registration.
The candidate can log in through the username and password to access the application form.
The candidate is required to furnish valid details and fill up every mandatory field. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
The candidate is then required to pay the application fee through Visa/Master/Maestro Credit/Debit Card.
After successful payment of the fees, the candidate will be required to download the duly filled form and take a print out of the same.
If the image upload does not appear on the printout, the candidate will have to attach two latest photographs (passport size – 3.5X4.5 cms.)– One attested and one non-attested.
If the Signatures are not appearing in the printout then Sign at specified places. Get it countersigned by parent/guardian at the specified place (in any case).
The candidate will be required to get the Application Form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Principal of School/College.