Finance, being one of the most important department in every organisation, it has helped organisations evolve into a Sustainable growth businesses. Management of funds has been there from Generations. for eg : Do you remember? how your grandmother use to save money and invest in buying you new cloths or candies for you.
In the modern era of finance a business can’t function without management of funds and due to such it has created plenty of opportunities in the field of finance. From basic accounting to Asset management of companies, Investment Banking, Risk Management, Investment Management, Commercial Banking, Equity Research and a number of other areas of special interest.
In finance requirement of people with expert knowledge and a certain skill set is most valued and demanded, this has led in continuity focus on expertise in specific functional areas of finance.
Due to various specialization courses available it has made students and professionals very much difficult to make career choice In finance. ArivuPro Academy is here to help you to choose your own path from the 6 most career path in the field of finance.
EDUCATION : For entry level as investment banking analyst – Bachelor’s degree, Investment Banker- CA,ACCA,MBA(fiancé)
- An investment banker has to assist companies, individuals and organization in raising capital by underwriting or acting as the clients agent while issuing the securities.
- An investment banker can also assist in mergers and acquisitions and provide ancillary services such as Market Making, Derivatives Trading, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, and Equity Securities.
EDUCATION : CMA,CPA,CIMA,CA,CS,MBA(finance)
AVERAGE SALARY IN INDIA : can range from 5.78L to 13L
- Corporate finance is back bone of the business. If you wish you take up as a career path you’ll be given the responsibility to track down day to day transactions, ensuring the Financial health of the company. in Addition measuring of the financial performance and displaying to stake holders.
- As every transaction takes place it leads to financial implication.
EQUITY RESEARCHEDUCATION : CFA,CPA,CIMA,CA,ACCA,MBA(finance)
AVERAGE SALARY IN INDIA : 7.95L to 19L
- Equity research is a part of Investment banking. This ER division consists of a experts in a team which deals with analyzing listed companies on a continuous basis.
- This team research about how the stocks has been performing and comes out with a report on whether the stock should be held or sold or to invest in any other alternative good stock that can benefits the Organizations
PROJECT FINANCEEDUCATION : CMA(USA),CPA,ACCA,CA,CS,IIBF
AVERAGE SALARY IN INDIA : 5.48L onwards
- Project Financing mostly deals with Long term Project and the funds are provided by a single financial institution
- the responsibility is manage debt/funds repayment, cash flows Not being in the perspective of Balance sheet of the sponsors
EDUCATION : CA,ACCA
- Commercial banking deals with large entities to local institutions and offers wide range of financial services such as checking and savings accounts to IRA(Individual retirement arrangement
- You can work as branch manager, operation head loan managers. If you are talented enough it can you to corporate headquarters as well :)
RISK MANAGEMENTEDUCATION : CIMA,CFA,FRM,CA
AVERAGE SALARY IN INDIA : 4.25L on wards
- It deals with Identifying and managing different forms of financial risks. A risk management professional could be engaged in broad-based financial risk analysis in different scenarios or could be working on financial risk Modeling, predictive financial analysis and other technical aspects of financial risk management. The remuneration is among the industry’s best and work hours are usually decent.
Wish to know more about us? Contact ArivuPro now!