- A Chartered Accountant is a profession in the field of Corporate Finance , Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Project Finance, Treasury Management, Risk Management etc.
- In collaboration with the CPA (USA) institute, CIMA members receive an additional qualification- CGMA. Anyone can study the CIMA qualification, whether they’re new to finance and business or an experienced professional
The Scope of CIMA -
- Global Recognition
- Earn a Good Salary
- Aquire Good Knowledge in Management Accounting
- Academically Decent
- Scope of a hardcore CIMA would be
- Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management
- A validation for your skills in management accounting.
- Higher salaries and bigger bonuses than industry averages.
- Being in-demand for some of the world's leading employers.
- The chance to become a member of the world's largest organisation of Management Accountants.
I hope this information was helpful.
For further details, please contact - https://www.arivupro.com/
Download Arivupro App for free:
📨 Website: http://www.learn.arivupro.com.com/