A Chartered Accountant is a profession in the field of finance, tax and accounting. The profession keenly concentrates on preparation & auditing financial records, investing financial anomalies, financial forecasting, Tax planning, developing and maintaining financial system
The CA Qualification has been divided into 3 levels i.e.
- CA Foundation Level - 4 Papers
- CA Intermediate Level- 8 Papers
- CA Final Level - 8 Papers
Pattern of CA Exam : -
- Minimum of 40 percent marks in each paper and 50 % in Aggregate
- All paper based exams for papers are conducted 2 times a year in the months of May and November
It takes 4 to 5 years to complete all the exams & other Training Programmes of the CA course.
I hope this information was helpful.
For further details, please contact - https://www.arivupro.com/
Download Arivupro App for free:
📨 Website: http://www.learn.arivupro.com.com/