- Global Recognition: The ACCA Qualification is recognized all over the world. The ACCA has gained this strong recognition through building relationships with multinational organizations, overseas accounting bodies, educational institutes, governments, and organizations such as the World Bank and the United Nations. This means that an ACCA member can work in any part of the world.
- Flexibility: The ACCA Qualification is flexible. Its entry requirements and study options are very flexible. The study options are so flexible that you can strike a good balance between studies and work. 4 exam sessions are conducted every year – March, June, September, December. There is no requirement of minimum number of exams to be attempted. If you don't want to sit in any attempt, you can simply skip it. The ACCA gives you the freedom to complete your ACCA Qualification in 10 years from the date of registration.
- Course: There is no requirement to get enrolled in an institution or to take classes.
- Comprehensiveness and Competence: The course helps you to master technical and management skills. Its syllabus covers fields such as taxation, auditing, law, business studies, professional and ethical issues, financial management, financial reporting, and management accounting. The qualification is designed to provide a wide range of competences and skills to the students which are needed to work in a wide variety of organizations and in wide variety of work roles.
- High Demand at a Global level: Organizations look for accountancy professionals who can understand the financial needs of the organization and who can evaluate and propose business solutions. The ACCA Qualification is designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills needed for finding and evaluating business solutions. This increases the demand of ACCA members and improves your career prospects.
- Continuous Learning and Development: The ACCA members are required to continue their professional development throughout their life. This ensures that the knowledge and skills of the ACCA member do not become outdated. You are required to keep learning to keep your knowledge and skills up to date. This ensures that the ACCA members can work in highly volatile and rapidly changing environments.
- Partnerships with Employers: The ACCA has partnerships with employers all over the world. There are over 8,500 employers approved by the ACCA that offer opportunities to the members and students. The ACCA works in collaboration with these approved employers to increase career prospects of its members.
ACCA is apt for accounting and financing students looking for global recognition and opportunities. If you yearn to gain a global reach for your work, ACCA is the right choice for you.
Still confused about choosing a professional course? We at ArivuPro give quality guidance and career counselling to help our students identify their true potential. Let us help you find your success story!